Enter Your Address To Start

brought to you by

Acknowledgment Image

8:49AM February 11, 2020

Melissa Collins

We are purchasing a house, closing the 14th and taking over the owners calabyte contract. How do I get this changed over to our names and out of theirs. Called the number 826-2371 and they didnt understand what I was asking and told me to sign up on line.

9:14AM February 11, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Melissa! Thanks for reaching out to us. Online sign up is an option at some locations. However, if you could give Jake from our customer service team a call, he can check the address and help you with this process. His direct line is 573-826-2341. We look forward to serving you!

10:33AM January 27, 2020

Admin

Hi Bob, Thanks for checking in with us. I think we reached out a while back on your voice mail and it is definitely turned off. Regarding the surge collar, our vendor is no longer offering surge protection products, so we are unable to provide those at this time.

3:49PM January 26, 2020

Bob Bates

Any up Date on surge protector collar for pole.

2:46PM January 13, 2020

Bob Bates

Bob And Jill Bates at 8253 county road Steedman do not wont voice mail at this time .

3:28PM January 07, 2020

Admin

Hi Brian. Thanks for checking in with us. If you could please call the office so we can get the correct location, that would be great. We look forward to hearing from you. 573-826-2371

12:24PM January 07, 2020

Brian Azevedo

I had signed up for service a while back and still haven't heard anything about installation. Do you happen to know a timeline of when I might be able to expect installation at our residence?

10:50AM December 11, 2019

Admin

Hi Patrick, Thanks so much for reaching out. Phone service is now available in Hermann so we will contact you today to get that set up. Unfortunately the TV is not currently available in Hermann and we don't have a date of if or when we can offer it. If it does become available, we will definitely contact all existing subscribers. Thanks for your support!

11:30AM December 04, 2019

Patrick Kraatz

We're currently using Callbyte Internet service in Hermann and are quite pleased with the bandwidth we're getting. We'd like to know when phone service will be available and who would I need to communicate with to initiate that addition? Plus I see reference to TV service also available and wanted to know when it would be available in the Hermann area. Thanks!

3:06PM December 03, 2019

Admin

Hi Erica! Sorry for the delay. We will certainly reach out to you. Thanks for checking in.

4:15PM November 26, 2019

Erica Bickell

I signed up for installation in Hermann and have not heard anything regarding when installation will occur. Can someone please contact me so I can set up service? Thanks

7:46AM October 03, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr Huskey! Thanks for reaching out. I believe Mr Carroll contacted you this morning. Please let us know if you have further questions.

11:01PM October 02, 2019

Travis Huskey

I've been waiting for a call from the fiber crew since Sept 13th when Mr Carroll confirmed my signed contract for fiber internet was received. How long does the installation process actually take?

8:13AM September 06, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Vassos, Thanks for reaching out! I believe our CSR Team has contacted out to you this morning, but I also wanted to let you know we have 24/7 tech support available at 573-826-2371. Feel free to call anytime you have an issue or concern.

9:37PM September 05, 2019

Paul Vassos

I just had internet service installed and at this time I am unable to watch a TV show on one TV (with my phone being the only other device using the service) without it needing to load every 30 seconds. I hope that there is something that can be done to improve my service. I never had this problem with Centurylink internet.

10:46AM June 28, 2019

Admin

Mr. Shindler, It's our goal to provide excellent service. If at any time you have an issue, we want to hear about it. We will do our best to get it corrected. Please don't hesitate to call with any future issues.

5:56AM June 28, 2019

MICHAEL SHINDLER

Thanks for responding to my comment below Kim. I am very appreciative of the calls I received yesterday from your tech support, and even a call last night from Mr Clint Smith from the Cooperative. Very professional response and conversation. Thanks!

8:28AM June 27, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Barker, Thanks for reaching out. Last night there was an issue in your area which affected some TV subscribers. Some switching was done to resolve the problem. Hopefully this has cleared your issue. Please contact tech support if you continue to have problems. They are available 24/7 at 573-826-2371.

8:24AM June 27, 2019

Admin

Thank you Mr. Shindler for reaching out. We are reviewing the tech support notes to ensure your issue has been corrected and will contact you later today to follow up.

10:09PM June 26, 2019

Bruce Barker

Fix your service or my next call is to direct tv. My tv service has been out all day.

8:34PM June 26, 2019

MICHAEL SHINDLER

TV service has been out all day at my house and I’ve called 3 times. Cannot get any answers as to what is going on from the tech line. Only had the service about 3 weeks and already had to have cable box and remote switched out. Now this. Pretty disappointing.

8:49AM June 17, 2019

Admin

Hi Amile! We are working in your subdivision. First we need make sure we have your paperwork. Please call or email our CSR Team at 573-826-2371 or info@callabyte.com. We look forward to serving you!

10:24PM June 16, 2019

Amile Holmes

So the construction company flyer we received on our door said they were coming to our neighborhood. We were curious to find out for certain what day we could setup install. He told us immediately. That they were running g the line this week. 6/17. We live on the south end of Edwards Drive. Can you let us know me know for certain. We are ready for this great service. Thanks

11:40AM June 11, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Richardson! Thank you for your inquiry :) We hope to have Roberts St area done by the end of June. The DVR service is whole home, meaning you can watch recorded shows on any other set top box in your home. You can also record up to 4 shows simultaneous while watching live TV and 150 HD hours is available (1TB of storage). If you have further questions, give us a call at 573-826-2371 or email info@callabyte.com.

7:37AM June 08, 2019

Michael Richardson

I see the construction on Summitview, approximately how long until service is live for Roberts St? Also, where can I find more information on DVR service if available?

6:27AM April 10, 2019

John Fisher

Time frame for W. Simon in Holts Summit for service to be ready?

7:37PM March 29, 2019

Admin

Service is on! Thank you everyone for your patience! We appreciate your continued support. While technology is not completely fool proof, we do understand it is an ESSENTIAL SERVICE and we are treating it as such. When problems occur, we are doing our best to get them resolved as quickly as possible. That's the Callabyte Difference! Have a great weekend and be safe!

6:31PM March 29, 2019

Admin

We are experiencing a widespread outage in our southern service area. A dig in occurred in Jefferson City and we are working to re-route the signal. Stay tuned for more info.

4:26PM March 25, 2019

Admin

Hi Gary! Thanks for reaching out to us. I am not certain of your location, but we have a Gary Brock, Jr signed up - that may be you and we are just starting to get the system ready for hanging fiber in this area. Service is planned for this year, but not yet available. Stay tuned!

8:48AM March 20, 2019

Gary Brock

Hi! I just received a message in my profile that service is available in my area and that someone would be contacting me soon. I'm in the Big Springs Area. I've been seeing the construction crew out in my area but didn't realize it was already done. Do you have an ETA on when that will occur?

12:14PM February 19, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Hess! We are installing mainline in your area now. I don't have a specific timeline, but they will move as quickly and safely as possible as weather permits, and will be continuing to work south. Be sure you have your paperwork complete and returned so that we'll be ready to schedule your install as soon as construction is complete in your area. Feel free to contact our customer service team at 573-826-2371 for more info.

12:08PM February 16, 2019

ronald hess

I live at 100B Rylee Circle the North side of Summit. I received flyer about construction. I was wondering timetable for operational service? Thanks in advance for your help

11:08AM January 25, 2019

Admin

Hi Tracy! We appreciate your interest. However, we do not have plans to install fiber there at this time.

7:19PM January 24, 2019

Tracy Kelsey

I see there is plans for the west side of Holts Summit. I see you all are coming down OO, but no plans to enter Winterwood Estates. Is there not enough interest from there for you all to build there?

7:56AM December 18, 2018

Admin

Hi Gary! They'll be working as quickly and safely as possible to finish up the east side of Holts Summit along South Halifax, including County Road 4047.

1:02AM December 15, 2018

Gary Franken

I see that they are boring along Halifax. I was wondering if you have a timetable for County Road 4047?

7:46AM December 05, 2018

Admin

Hi Matt! I know we have some interest on your County Road. I don't know that we'll get that far, but we don't have any specifics for the west side of Highway 54 just yet. Encourage your neighbors to fill out the interest form on callabyte.com if they haven't already. This will help us when evaluating the project. Thank you!!!

3:04PM December 03, 2018

Matt Farris

I live on County Road 385 west of Holts Summit and I'm very interested in your service. Right now, satellite is our only decent option and it is very limiting. I understand that you're likely evaluating plans for west of of Holts Summit, but is my area even under consideration since we're in Ameren's electricity service area?

4:04PM November 16, 2018

Admin

Mr. Harrison, We are hearing you in Holts Summit and we appreciate your support! Hang in there. No specifics for the west side of Highway 54 yet, but stay tuned!

9:55AM November 12, 2018

James Harrison

Please,Please,Please bring Callabyte down Lee St. @ Roberts St in the Holts Summit area , I and i know many other residence would love you for it ,Centrylink has got us all locked in at only 6mb and we cant even download movies or music,so,so, slow .We are all sick of it , [Please] take great consideration on the mater,I will sign up today .With great respect, James Harrison @ Thank You Again!

1:28PM September 21, 2018

Admin

Hi Drew, Thank you for your inquiry! Please contact us with your address so we know where you are referring to. You can email info@callabyte.com.

9:20AM September 14, 2018

Drew Woodling

My home is located 500 feet away from where your service ends, according to your coverage map. How much interest needs to be shown before expansion to my area would be considered?

9:38AM September 06, 2018

Admin

Hi Natalie, we're certainly hearing the residents of Holts Summit. Be sure you fill out the interest form under 'Search for my Address' and encourage your neighbors to do the same. This helps us identify areas with the greatest amount of interest as we evaluate future build areas.

8:37AM September 04, 2018

natalie erickson

Hello,, We would love to have your internet on Hunter Lane in Holts Summit.. We are very disappointed in our current internet provider.. 80% of the time it doesn't work..

8:44AM July 23, 2018

Admin

Hello Nicholas. Thanks for reaching out to us! You are correct, we are very close to Spalding Road, but unfortunately we are not there at this time. Hang in there! We hope to expand our Holts Summit service area, but we don't have all the details worked out just yet.

4:31PM July 22, 2018

Nicholas Hentges

I live on Spalding Road Holts Summit I see you have service behind Mosers it is a .10-.20 miles away Farm my house

8:01AM July 16, 2018

Admin

Hi Susan! Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, we don’t have any specifics on future Holts Summit areas. We are certainly hearing you though and would ask that you keep encouraging your friends and neighbors to enter their address here on the website and complete the interest form. That helps us determine areas with the most interest to give priority focus to. Stay tuned for future details :)

10:18PM July 14, 2018

Susan Thorne

I see how you are hitting the city of Holts Summit. Any progress on possibly hitting the Winterwood Estates area just down the road past Mosers? I'm seeing a lot of digging up areas and posts with orange tips saying buried fiber optic cables. We are so tired of the poor service and reception with Media Com.

10:08AM May 03, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon, Once the drop that brings fiber from the mainline to your home is placed and the contractor has worked with you to place the box on the outside of your home, our customer service team will contact you to determine what products you would like and to set up a date for installation.

9:29PM May 02, 2018

Talon Walther

Do we need to call to set up when they put it in our home or will they Just come? Also do I call to tell what equipment I want.

4:33PM April 30, 2018

Admin

Talon, I sent you guys an email this morning, let me know if you have more questions :)

10:21AM April 30, 2018

Talon Walther

Even if it’s a ball park idea.

4:39PM April 27, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon, I will do some checking on this and contact you Monday. I don't know that I can give you an exact time, but I'll let you know what I can. Have a great weekend!

10:10PM April 26, 2018

Talon Walther

I live on state road ae inside city limits. They just got done with out road and we’re getting ready to splice. How long tilll I have Internet?

11:56AM April 23, 2018

Admin

Mr. Stevenson, Please call our tech support line at 573-826-2371 and they can help you with this information.

1:41PM April 22, 2018

Daniel Stevenson

Does anyone know the default Userid/Password to access the routers? Or do they assign them differently?

8:54AM March 26, 2018

Admin

Hello Mr. Hanger. Thank you for your inquiry about Callabyte service. The good news is we are preparing poles for fiber construction in your area. While spring rains are welcome, they are slowing the process. However, we will be starting fiber construction soon. Keep checking our update page for more details. We look forward to serving you!

3:06PM March 23, 2018

Tyler Hanger

Hello me and my family live a mile outside of Portland towards Jeff City and were wondering when service would be installed in our area we contacted Callaway Electric last July and haven't heard anything back yet? Any info is greatly appreciated!

8:23AM March 21, 2018

Admin

Mr. Oneal, Thank you for your interest in Callabyte. We hope to reach you at some point in the future, however, we do not have a projection for that area at this time.

9:57AM March 20, 2018

Brad O'Neal

When will construction begin on the North end of Holts Summit in the Rylee Circle area?

4:09PM March 08, 2018

Admin

Mr. Burwell, Thanks for contacting us. We are doing some checking on this and will contact you with an update on your service status.

3:50PM March 08, 2018

Kendal Burwell

I am curious what the hold up is? I have had the line drop and box on my house for three weeks tomorrow but haven’t heard anything about an install. Any information Kim would be greatly appreciated.

10:29AM March 07, 2018

Admin

Sounds great Mr. Lloyd. I will check in with him as well. Thank you!

2:53PM March 06, 2018

Jamie Lloyd

I sent Chris Meloy an email on 11/28 and have not heard back. I sent him another email as a follow up.

10:46AM February 28, 2018

Admin

Hi Mr. Lloyd, Thanks for your inquiry. We have had several requests from people on the outskirts of our service areas that want service now and we wish we could get them all. The best thing to do is email in your address and request to info@callabyte.com and we'll take a look.

2:42PM February 27, 2018

Jamie Lloyd

Hey Kim, Any way for me to get fiber at my address? I'm in "Remote" zone in Fulton, MO 65251. My address is like 100 Feet from a fiber ready zone across the street from me. Socket has no fiber in my area and cable is horrible here. How much would it take to get fiber from across the street?

8:00AM February 20, 2018

Admin

Thank you for your inquiry Harris family. The phone service for Tebbetts should be available very soon. Someone will be in contact with you this week with more information. Also, please note that you should not have any charges for phone service until after it is installed. Let us know if you have any further questions.

11:36AM February 16, 2018

Jason Harris

Are there any updates on when we will get phone service in the Tebbetts area? We were told it would be after the first of the year, and we have been paying for it now for 3 months with no service yet.

7:48AM February 01, 2018

Admin

Construction is underway in New Bloomfield. Crews are working on the south end and will continue to move north. At this time, they are on County Road 370 and 367. The fiber is being installed underground, which will take some time, but before you know it you will be experiencing the absolute best in Internet. Thank you for making Callabyte a reality in your neighborhood! We look forward to serving you.

4:15PM January 31, 2018

Talon Walther

Has anyone seen around New Bloomfield where the construction is?

2:07PM January 29, 2018

Talon Walther

I live in the 400 block of state road ae in New Bloomfield. I still haven’t seen any construction. When will they be over here?

9:08AM January 16, 2018

Talon Walther

Yes yes yes!!!!! Centrylink your almost dead to me!!!!!! Your slogan should be. You can have internet at high speeds or you can have centrylink.

4:33PM January 12, 2018

Admin

Mr. Wills, Thank you for your interest. We are taking a look at this and will give you a call next week.

4:22PM January 12, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon, Wanted to let you know that construction has started on the south end of New Bloomfield :)

10:25AM January 10, 2018

Kevin Wills

I’m in the white zone. Says “remote “.

11:00PM January 09, 2018

Their*

11:00PM January 09, 2018

Talon Walther

There gonna ask where you live. If you hit zones it will tell ya.

8:55PM January 09, 2018

Kevin Wills

What are the chances of us getting Callabyte? We are on Ameren. Our neighbor (also on Ameren) just got it. Thanks

3:02PM January 09, 2018

Talon Walther

Any updates with when construction is starting?

3:20PM January 03, 2018

Talon Walther

I don’t mean to sound like a broken record ,but I need to know if we are talking days,weeks,a month,2 months.

2:13PM January 03, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon. We'd love to give you a guess, but let's get things started and see how the winter weather treats us first. We'll get there as quickly and safely as we can. We appreciate the interest!

4:39PM January 02, 2018

Talon Walther

If you had to take a wild guess. I know you can’t be exact. When would you guess we will have internet hooked up and ready to use in nb.

3:40PM January 02, 2018

Admin

Hello Talon, We are ready to start construction in New Bloomfield. The weather does have things a little delayed and a few details need to be finalized with the City Officials but I believe you will see our presence there very soon!

3:14PM January 02, 2018

Talon Walther

I live in the city limits of New Bloomfield. When will internet be put in here. Someon esaid 2 weeks,but that was just someone talking that heard it from someone else. I’ve all ready paid and signed the forms. We have centrylink and can’t stand how slow it is. I’ll even help dig for free to hurry it up lol.

11:53AM January 02, 2018

Admin

Happy New Year to you and thank you for your inquiry Kendal. The main line construction for the Phase 5 area is complete and we have been doing drops for some time. At this point our main hold up is meeting demand and facing the challenge of colder temperatures. Because drops have to be plowed in, we will have to wait for the ground to warm up some. However, we will continue to work and get people installed as quickly as we can.

7:13AM January 02, 2018

Kendal Burwell

Happy new year. I’m curious on service availability. I’m located in phase 5 and was suppose to have it by the end of 2017. Papers have been filled out check has been wrote just curious what the hold up is on the line drop and home installation?

3:24PM November 29, 2017

Admin

Mr. Hudson, Welcome to Missouri! You actually came at a great time as we are now making fiber internet available to our rural corner of the world. We are in the process of constructing this high speed fiber network now. There are many steps and processes, which do take some time, but we are doing our best to bring the service as quickly and safely as possible.

10:17AM November 29, 2017

Reginald Hudson

Good Day. I just moved here from Chicago. I’m not used to waiting more than a week for Internet installation . What’s taking so long? (Unhappy Online Gamer)😢

10:17AM November 29, 2017

Reginald Hudson

10:11AM November 27, 2017

Admin

Ms. McLain, Thank you for inquiring about Auxvasse. At this time, the Auxvasse area served by Callaway Electric for electric service is in our Auxvasse zone. The city limits of Auxvasse, served by AmerenUE, are not in our plan at this time. However, if you are in the city limits we still encourage you to fill out the interest form on our website. We are able to see areas with a great amount of interest and we are considering this data as we plan future build locations.

1:00PM November 26, 2017

Ramona McLain

Just what zone is Auxvasse in,please?

11:34AM November 22, 2017

Admin

Mr. Voss, Thank you for your support of Callabyte and understanding of some of the challenges. Regarding your question, the ONT/Router wireless protocol is 802.11ac. This standard provides wireless capability in both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands. Typically 2.4GHz results in a slightly greater coverage area while 5GHz provides greater throughput. Older wireless equipment (some cellphones, laptops, tablets, etc.) may not be able to connect to the 5GHz signal to take advantage of the higher speeds, although they will still enjoy a quality experience on the 2.4GHz signal. Thank you again and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

9:44AM November 22, 2017

Robert Voss

What wireless protocol does your ONT/Router use, N or AC? Also thanks for providing more ISP competition in the area. I felt sorry for your line workers a week or two ago. They came out and buried the cable from the pole to our house, they finished up just before dark. Around 4 AM the very next morning (just hours later) someone ran into the very pole the were working on and the pole had to be replaced. Delays come in unplannable ways. Thanks.

1:56PM November 17, 2017

Admin

Mr. Price, Thank you for your suggestion to make our site more user friendly. I will be sure to pass this request to our IT folks.

8:27AM November 17, 2017

Kent R Price

I needed to reset my password. I couldn't use the one I entered because it was too short. PLEASE put the password requirements on the reset screen so I can meet the requirements on the first try.

7:04AM November 17, 2017

Admin

Thanks for your inquiry Mr. Lloyd. Can you send in your address to info@callabyte.com so we can get a better idea of your location?

9:22PM November 15, 2017

Jamie Lloyd

I live about 50 Feet from your Zone 5. Is there anyway to reach my house, I actually live across the street in Fulton, MO. According to your map I'm in the "Fulton Zone" which has 23%. But with me being a 30 second walk to your Zone 5 is there no way of getting your fiber connection?

9:46AM October 28, 2017

Admin

Thank you for your inquiry Mr. Rodgers. Zone 4 is very close to completion. Contractors are finishing up work in the southern part of the zone. Also keep in mind the sign up fee will increase to $200 after Dec 1 so if you are interested in service, now is the time to sign up.

1:15AM October 28, 2017

Michael Rodgers

How long untill phase 4 is complete?

3:53PM October 26, 2017

Admin

Thank you Mr. Dorsey for your question and interest in Callabyte. We have good news for you as we have recently added New Bloomfield to our Zone map. If and when the sign up goal is met for the area, we plan to start construction there as well. We are working now to spread the word. Be sure to encourage your friends and neighbors to sign up!

4:25PM October 25, 2017

Casey Dorsey

I am excited to maybe get your service but I do have a question...how is that there is a small subdivision right outside of New Bloomfield that can get it but we can not get it in town, they are a part of our small community.

11:07AM October 04, 2017

Admin

Ms. Schmitt, We would love to be able to promise you a date, but that is one of the hardest things to do. We are moving as quickly and safely as possible to get your area completed but estimate we are 3-4 weeks out. We would welcome you as a Callabyte customer. If you choose to sign up, be sure all your paperwork is in and easement is signed by the property owner so you'll be ready on your end.

11:10AM October 03, 2017

Tracy Schmitt

The lines are hung, just waiting for the drops to go from pole to my house. We need internet service yesterday and don't want to go into a contract with kingdom telephone. Can anyone tell me when this is going to be active? Callaway electric could not give me an answer

11:10AM October 03, 2017

Tracy Schmitt

11:10AM October 03, 2017

Tracy Schmitt

12:08PM September 22, 2017

Admin

Mr. Hazelton - Thank you for your inquiry. At this time we are working to reach members of Callaway Electric with fiber service. However, we know there is growing interest in other areas. The best thing you can do is encourage folks to enter their address and complete the interest form on this website. We can see that data and we continue to use it as we consider other areas to bring service to. Please contact our office at 573-826-2371 or email info@callabyte.com for any additional questions.

9:23PM September 20, 2017

Aaron Hazelton

A great deal of homes in the Holts Summit area fall under Medicom internet/ TV services. However Medicom has not installed any new service lines for several of the new subdivisions and has no immediate plans to do so. I have spoken with Medicom on several occasions and was told that it is not cost effective for them to bury new lines. So people that live in the middle of town has zero access to high speed internet and limited to dish satellite service for their TV. Please please help the people in Holts Summit and bring your fiber to town.

5:33PM August 17, 2017

Jamie Lloyd

My residence must be less than 50 yards from your Zone 5 I need fiber and can't get it! Please hurry up and get Fulton going I'm willing to pay! :)

6:17PM August 05, 2017

Aaron Meeks

you guys literally stopped phase 4 just down the street from my house....My current service is good....when its working. have to power off the router/modem several times a day to restart the internet because it quits working ALL the time. come on Holts Summit lets get callabyte here ASAP!!!!

10:43AM July 26, 2017

Daniel Stevenson

Well I just went out of contract 'again' with CenturyLink (been a customer for 16 years, wash Emabarq). Went from $54 per month to $80 for 4Mbps. Of which I really only get 1 to 2Mbps on a good day. Really hoping to get Zone 4 done soon.

11:41AM July 13, 2017

Admin

Thanks for contacting us Ms. Kollmeier - Installs are being done in the northern area of Zone Four and we continue to move further south. Contact our customer service department at 573-826-2371 or info@callabyte.com with your address and we can give you a closer update. We hope to have service available to all of Zone Four by late September.

3:54PM July 09, 2017

Ashley Kollmeier

When will zone four be complete and ready for installations?

11:28AM May 30, 2017

Admin

Mr. Fisher - Thank you for your inquiry. The goal at this time is to reach members of Callaway Electric with fiber service. However, we are open to serving other areas if there is a great amount of interest. Location/ease of access along with other logistics will play a part. Contact our office at 573-826-2371 or email info@callabyte.com for any additional questions.

12:30PM May 28, 2017

John Fisher

Are there any plans to bring this to Holts Summit?

10:37AM March 31, 2017

Admin

Folks in the Herring Subdivision and Phase 3 area southeast of Fulton, today is the deadline to sign up for the fastest internet on the planet at the lowest installation cost! AFTER TODAY THE INSTALLATION FEE FOR THESE AREAS GOES TO $200. Call today and SAVE!!! Call your neighbors and share with your friends - if you know anyone in this area, don't let them miss this amazing opportunity!