Enter Your Address To Start

brought to you by

Acknowledgment Image

5:00PM November 25, 2020

Admin

Callabyte TV Subscribers-The TV issue has been resolved. If you have any lingering issues, a reboot of your set top box should correct it. If not, our Tech Support Team will be available throughout the holiday weekend at 573-826-2371 option 3. Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are VERY THANKFUL for YOU!!!

4:06PM November 25, 2020

Admin

Callabyte TV Subscribers, We have been notified of an issue with an upstream provider on our TV service. The cause is undetermined at this time but technicians are working to resolve the issue. We will update you once service is restored.

5:51PM October 30, 2020

Michelle Wilson

Hello. We recently had Callabyte installed at our home and were extremely excited to finally have it in our area. We subscribe to television, internet, and telephone services. Unfortunately, I am writing to complain about the same issues as I see others have complained about: We were told that the DVR zap would occur on October 16, but it did not. We were prepared on the 16th, but no one informed us that it would occur weeks later. Those issues notwithstanding, the biggest problem I have right now is that our television is completely out of service. We have four televisions, all hooked up to Callabyte DVR, and not one of them is working. When we turn on the television, a big red X appears on the screen, and a red light is flashing on the receivers. We tried to call tech support, but since it is after regular business hours (when we are also at work), they were no assistance and said we should call back during regular business hours to schedule a tech. That means we will miss an entire weekend of television and will likely have to rent a hotel room in order to watch things--sporting events, in particular--that we otherwise won't be able to re-claim through re-airs. In the future, would you please inform us by email IN ADVANCE of these kinds of changes that will impact our service? Also, I would appreciate a tech support number than can actually provide support after hours and on weekends. My husband will stay home on Monday to try to contact you and get a tech scheduled, but if we do not have television service by the end of the day on Monday, we will be extremely unhappy. My husband is already threatening to get rid of Callabyte television and go back to our old service. Thank you for your prompt attention to these matters.

5:06PM November 01, 2020

Michelle Wilson

A technician from Callabyte called us Saturday morning and was able to help us restore our television service. Thank you, Callabyte. I apologize for letting my frustration show in the comment I left on Friday. We have had Callabyte only a short time, but aside from this television and DVR glitch, we have so far been very pleased.

12:40PM October 30, 2020

Admin

Hello Callabyte Subscribers with DVR - thank for working with us through this upgrade on the DVR set top boxes. We have some new info posted about when to know you are all clear to safely record. See our Updates tab for more info.

3:28PM October 29, 2020

Bruce Maddox

I know we have gone to streaming but can I still record my shows like usual? I lost today’s young and restless show. Where can I go to see it

4:36PM October 29, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Bruce, Thanks for contacting us. I am in the process now of getting clarification on when we have the 'all clear' to trust the DVR to record. As far as today's Y&R, we will get some info and reach out to you tomorrow. Thanks so much!

2:15PM October 29, 2020

Michael Bishop

I would like a LOGICAL explanation of why I just had hundreds of hours of my favorite shows deleted because of an alleged update to the system.....which no benefit has realized. I switched from satellite services a few yrs back as I was assured that your services were superior. Apparently I was misled. I can't believe that a high tech company would do this to their paying customers. Is this going to be the norm for each and every update that you perform! Please advise!!

4:43PM October 29, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Michael, thanks for contacting us. First, let's clarify that we hope to not be purging DVR content anytime again. It can happen if a set top box malfunctions, but it's not something we wish to do system wide. We would also like to visit with you by phone to discuss this further. We will reach out tomorrow at a time convenient for you if you can message here a convenient time or call the office tomorrow at 573-826-2371 and ask for me or Clay Carroll. Thank you!

1:38AM October 29, 2020

Tim Lamons

What are the new or improved features we are supposed to see with the DVR updates? All of our recordings were recently purged but I’m not seeing anything different.

4:12PM October 29, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Tim, Thanks for checking in. So you won't see any improved features just yet. The upgrade which unfortunately required the DVR to be purged is the initial step in a new streaming service that will be made available soon. We will let folks know as we get more information.

5:06PM October 18, 2020

TRAVIS CLINES

Kim, You're now saying that all of your advertisements about the upgrade happening on the 16th is incorrect? Are we not supposed to rely on anything being saved to our DVR for the next two weeks? You should at least let the 'batches' of customers know what day the upgrade will happen for them. Someone knows the make-up of these batches, so just share it.

1:41PM October 21, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Travis, Thanks for reaching out. So we wanted everyone to be aware of the upgrade and prepared by the 16th. At this time the upgrade will not start until October 26 and we do not have the exact schedule. Feel free to use your DVR as you normally would until that time. As we have more information we will share it. Thanks again!

11:21AM October 16, 2020

Sandy Hanauer

Any idea how long we will be without DVR services? Thank you.

2:20PM October 16, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Sandy! Thanks for reaching out about the DVR update. What we know at this moment is that sometime between Oct 17 and 31 the DVRs will be erased. They will be done in batches, so not all on one day, but when the upgrade happens, your DVR will only be down 15-20 minutes. We do however want to caution you to not fully trust the DVR between Oct 17-31. It’s our understanding that the Callabyte logo that pops up when the TV comes up will change from the full color version to all white once all the updating is complete. We also will put a message out to DVR users once the upgrade is fully complete. Just let us know if you have other questions.

7:51PM October 13, 2020

Bryan Skiles

Today is a good callabytes day. I'm getting 10.26 download speed and 2.76 upload. Yes I am paying for 100 but that seems to be a pipe dream with this company.

12:34PM October 14, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Bryan, This does not sound too good :( Our MSR Team will be reaching out to you to see if we can get some time scheduled to check on this. Thanks for letting us know.

7:49PM October 13, 2020

Teresa Schloss

I am looking to switch to Callabyte, can I keep my existing phone number? I can't tell from the webpage.

10:50AM October 14, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Tracy, Thanks for reaching out. In most cases, yes! We have successfully ported numbers from several areas, carriers and prefixes. If you have a concern about a specific number, give our MSR Team a call at 573-826-2371. We look forward to serving you!

7:02PM October 08, 2020

Penny Schrock

Somtime within the last month or so - I've started experiencing difficultes with the wi-fi. Everytime my landline rings it has disrupted my wifi. I have been bumped off the wifi numerous times. Today alone I had 5 or 6 phone calls and everytime my TV and laptop were bumped off the wifi. Why would my landline disrupt my wifi? They come through on different lines.

10:27AM October 09, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Penny, I would recommend a call to tech support if you haven't already done so. They can help with troubleshooting this and if they find that we need to get a tech out, they will coordinate that as well. They can be reached 24/7 at 573-826-2371 option 3. Thanks for reaching out!

8:31PM October 08, 2020

Penny Schrock

It was like my internet connection was broken. It would say no internet.

11:04AM October 08, 2020

Brandi Presti

Hi Callabyte, We are one mile from the last home you service on Hwy H (The last home you service is 1208 Highway H and we are 1302 Highway H) in Hermann MO. We would like to know how much it would cost to expand service to the 15 businesses and neighbors in the 1.7 mile area on H that are extremely interested in having Callabyte. As of now, no other options but centurylink (3mbps) exist for us. If there is no plan to expand, we would like to see what it would cost in the event the residents would be able to pay for the line to be installed. That is how badly it is needed. Thank you, Brandi Presti

12:08PM October 08, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Brandi, Thanks for reaching out! We will have a representative reach out to you to discuss this further.

11:02PM October 04, 2020

Sherry Kuttenkuler

Where do I go to sign up/shop for TV service? I already have internet with Callabyte.

11:41AM October 06, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Sherry! I will have our MSR Team reach out to you if they haven't already. You can view the package offerings under products, but they will have more information for you as well. Thanks for reaching out!

9:44PM August 28, 2020

Joseph Carbone

How do we access the router settings to change passwords and what not?

10:51AM September 03, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Mr. Carbone, This is something that our 24/7 tech support can help you with. Give them a call at 573-826-2371 option 3.

7:03PM August 20, 2020

DEBBIE STEFFAN

I love my TV and internet service. Storms, heavy rain, snow etc. no longer cause blacked out service. I am able to work from home and keep up with my job almost like I was in the office, Thanks you for the great service.

10:50AM September 03, 2020

Kim Thomas

Thanks for sharing your experience Debbie! We always love to hear from our subscribers. If at any time you have an issue, be sure to reach out. We are working to provide the best possible experience for our subscribers.

10:12PM August 09, 2020

Kurt Propst

I need to get my service going. Line ran to house. Called in and was told it would be 2 weeks that there was an issue and someone would call me. That was 4-6 weeks ago and no call.

5:31PM August 03, 2020

Kelli O'Mara

My ISP location shows Atlanta for some reason. I noticed this last month when I signed up for Hulu live & was getting Atlanta channels instead of STL. I thought it was a Hulu issue & they ended up fixing it. I just went to MSN.com & the location showed Atlanta. How do I go about fixing this?

9:16AM August 13, 2020

Clay Carroll

Hi Kelli! If you are still experiencing this issue, we would be happy to look into it with you! At your convenience, please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 Technical Support team at 573-826-2371, Option 3.

11:34AM July 27, 2020

Glen Brown

On the modem is there parental controls we can access? I would like to shut off internet in my house at a certain time, with the exception of a couple of devices...

4:32PM July 27, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Glen, I believe Sam from our office reached out to you today. Please let us know if you have any additional issues and always keep in mind that tech support is available 24/7 at 573-826-2371. Thank you!

5:34PM July 25, 2020

Mickie Howell

I just signed up for the 1 gig service. Do I need a new modem and wifi router? Or will my old ones work?

4:26PM July 27, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Mickie - Thanks for reaching out! We will be installing a cutting edge Gigacenter Optical Network Terminal (ONT) in your home. It provides wired and wireless access to the internet for just about any device in your home and is included with your service. We look forward to serving you!

10:06AM July 25, 2020

JoAnne Jewell

I recently signed up to try three new items(sites). I want to look at my account and see which three they were and HOW TO ACCESS THEM. I am not getting enough information from your company. Being a new customer I hope this gets better...

4:30PM July 27, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi JoAnne, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. We will have an MSR reach out to you. Also, keep in mind that tech support is available 24/7 at 573-826-2371. You can call them any time you have an issue.

7:47AM July 25, 2020

WILLIAM FRAZEE

Thank you Callabyte for sending John and Weber Communications to our residence to check our internet service. They gave us the service back we were missing. Now looking into basic phone service. Anything special we need to do to set up? Thanks again for the great service.

7:52AM July 28, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi William! Thanks so much for the update about your speeds. I am so happy to hear all went well. I believe our MSR Team reached out to you about phone service, but one thing to keep in mind is it takes about 10 days to port a phone number. We look forward to helping you with that.

11:05AM July 19, 2020

Victor Morgan

We are having Basic internet service installed in Wildwood. Will I need to purchase a Wifi router to have WIFI capability?

8:47AM July 20, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Victor, Thanks for reaching out! We will be installing a cutting edge Gigacenter Optical Network Terminal (ONT) in your home. It provides wired and wireless access to the internet for just about any device in your home and is included with your service. We look forward to serving you!

6:19PM July 13, 2020

Joseph Bieksza

Hi, I was wondering: For the Cote San Dessin area, why is the basic package not offered? I would imagine that I am not the only household that would be ok with the basic package.....and the price budgets quite well @ $65 rather than $75 for the advanced (in my opinion) Sincerely, Joseph

8:01AM July 21, 2020

Joseph Bieksza

Hi, I have a signed document from the Landlord for consent and approval. To whom can I send this via email? Joseph

7:41AM July 14, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Joseph! Thanks so much for reaching out to us. The basic package is definitely available to your area. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We have corrected the online sign up so that it now shows it. We look forward to serving your area!

7:59AM July 06, 2020

WILLIAM FRAZEE

Good morning, I was just wondering when the "boost" in internet speed was to begin. As of the morning, my 100mbps was around 22, which is about normal. I was to understand that the 100 subscribers would be boosted to 500. Was hoping that I might be able to get to at least 100 with the boost? Thanks

3:54PM July 07, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Mr. Frazee, it sounds like we need to send a tech out for some troubleshooting. We will reach out to you to set that up. Thanks for checking in.

11:40PM June 20, 2020

Tim Lamons

Does Callabyte use satellites? Dish is not working here due to our large trees. It took us years to grow them. Now they are blocking view to satellites. Also, do you allow viewing Callabyte from mobile devices? Is there a Netflix Chanel on Callabyte?

11:07AM June 22, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Tim! Good news - if you are interested in Callabyte's TV product, everything is delivered to your home via fiber optic cable, meaning no satellite needed. You can also stream some of your favorite channels and subscribed programming to mobile devices from anywhere you can receive an internet signal with WatchTVEverywhere. This is a free service for Callabyte TV Subscribers. For streaming services such as Netflix, Callabyte internet certainly has the speed you need to power them on multiple devices at once, however they will require a separate subscription through the provider and a SmartTV or other required hardware to run them. If you have further questions or need assistance choosing the option that's best for you, we'll be happy to help!

9:08PM June 10, 2020

Michelle Wilson

Our internet is slow (<1 Mbps) and goes out several times per week. We are eager for Callabyte to be installed. Can you give me a an estimate of when to expect installation on our road (County Road 393 in the West Holts Summit area) or at least a timeline for the area? Thank you!

3:51PM June 16, 2020

Michelle Wilson

Thank you for the information. I heard and saw crews working on a road that intersects mine several weeks ago and I got excited; obviously, my excitement was premature. :-) I will look forward to installation in the fall, although I hope it's sooner. I teach at Lincoln University, and trying to work from home is extremely difficult with our current internet.

2:24PM June 12, 2020

Kim Thomas

Thank you Michelle for your inquiry. We are excited to serve your area. At this time, we have several crews working on the project. Some of the area on OO and the northern sections of the County Roads will be installed sooner than the southern portion and areas with rock. However, we are doing our best to work as quickly and safely as possible – weather permitting – and we hope to have many installed before the start of school, but some will be later in the fall.

3:15PM May 20, 2020

Dennis Hohl

We are getting Wireless Internet and TV Services. Do the Television signals go through the Optical Network Terminal that is mounted on the wall, or is there a separate cable TV box that needs to be connected also? Is a remote control device also provided for the TV service? Can a DVD Player (HDMI Cable) be connected directly to the television, or does it also need to be run through the ONT? I assume that the ONT is the wireless internet device. Can wireless signal boosters or extenders also be connected to the system to improve signal strength? Thank you.

11:39AM May 27, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Dennis, I believe our MSR Team visited with you to address these questions last week, but yes - we do have a separate box for TV and you receive a remote. We also have options to make sure your wi-fi signal stretches to every corner of the house. We offer a simple mesh repeater that can extend your current coverage and fill in the voids. Professional and self-install options are available. Feel free to reach out for more information.

11:12AM May 13, 2020

Kim Wyman

Can I get a list of channels that are offered per package please

2:30PM May 13, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Kim! I'll be happy to email you our brochure. You can also find it under the 'My Dashboard' link at the top of our page when you are logged in. You would then click print materials in the right hand column. Let us know if you have any other questions.

12:42PM May 12, 2020

marilyn dayton

Just wanted to say thanks for continued, uninterrupted service and support during this pandemic. There are so many services that are limited or closed. Stay safe and God bless!

2:38PM May 13, 2020

Kim Thomas

Thank you for your kind words Marilyn. This pandemic has certainly helped solidify the need for high speed internet in our small rural communities the same as cities. It truly is an essential service. We are happy to help any way we can. You stay safe as well.

5:03PM April 29, 2020

Michelle Wilson

I would love to sign up for television in addition to internet. However, I do not see anything on the website or the television channel line-up about DVR. Is a DVR available with the television packages?

8:57PM August 17, 2020

marilyn dayton

Where IS t he whole home dvr option? I have looked all over the site and can't find it Thanks

12:21PM April 30, 2020

Michelle Wilson

Great! Thank you for the information, Kim.

8:04AM April 30, 2020

Kim Thomas

Michelle, Good news - we do have a DVR option. Choose the whole home HD DVR option and have access to simultaneous recording of up to four HD shows while still watching live TV. The box will hold up to 150 hours of HD recordings or 350 hours of SD recordings. The whole home DVR option can be added to any TV package for an additional $6.00/month. If you have other questions, just let us know. We look forward to serving you!

8:02AM April 28, 2020

Cheryl Payne

Do you have any bundled packages that include internet and TV?

8:23AM April 28, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for checking in with us. We do offer internet and TV but we do not have bundled packages. The goal is to offer straight forward pricing which starts on the products tab or your can select your products and get an idea of what your monthly bill would be when you enter your address at the right of the screen and fill out the questionnaire. Even if you have been through that before, you can get back in and play around with it. In addition, our MSR Team is always here to help at 573-826-2371.

12:25PM April 23, 2020

Kurt Propst

We have sign-up, and they are beginning to install on our road. Do we need the easement to get connected? Have been given different answers. Thanks

10:22AM May 06, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Kurt, I believe you are located in the West Holts Summit area. Our goal is to have this completed by the end of the year if not before. Thank you for your support!

12:07AM May 06, 2020

Kurt Propst

Thanks. Also, when can we get our services activated? Fiber is being installed on our road now.

12:07AM May 06, 2020

Kurt Propst

2:26PM April 23, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Kurt, Thanks for checking in with us. Easements are required within Callaway Electric's service area. If you receive electric from Callaway Electric, an easement will be required. Outside of this area an easement is not required. Hope this helps! We look forward to serving you.

6:16PM April 15, 2020

Steven Christensen

My internet is really really slow,(20Mb/sec). Whats happening? Please let me know. I don't want to go somewhere else but I don't want to pay $80/mth for slow internet. It's been this way for a week. What does it cost for faster internet?

8:01AM April 16, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Steven, I would recommend a call to tech support at 573-826-2371, option 3. They are available 24/7 and can help with troubleshooting and determine if we need to get a tech out. Thanks for reaching out!

9:05AM March 24, 2020

Admin

Hi Lynn! Thanks for reaching out to us. We will send you an email with more information too, but if you 'Enter Your Address To Start' and click serarch for my address, that will take you into the sign up process. Let us know if you have other questions.

7:46AM March 24, 2020

Lynn Grass

Hello, I was told on a couple of occasions that I could sign up on line, I have yet to find the sign up form (s) can you help me?

8:49AM February 11, 2020

Melissa Collins

We are purchasing a house, closing the 14th and taking over the owners calabyte contract. How do I get this changed over to our names and out of theirs. Called the number 826-2371 and they didnt understand what I was asking and told me to sign up on line.

9:14AM February 11, 2020

Kim Thomas

Hi Melissa! Thanks for reaching out to us. Online sign up is an option at some locations. However, if you could give Jake from our customer service team a call, he can check the address and help you with this process. His direct line is 573-826-2341. We look forward to serving you!

10:33AM January 27, 2020

Admin

Hi Bob, Thanks for checking in with us. I think we reached out a while back on your voice mail and it is definitely turned off. Regarding the surge collar, our vendor is no longer offering surge protection products, so we are unable to provide those at this time.

3:49PM January 26, 2020

Bob Bates

Any up Date on surge protector collar for pole.

2:46PM January 13, 2020

Bob Bates

Bob And Jill Bates at 8253 county road Steedman do not wont voice mail at this time .

3:28PM January 07, 2020

Admin

Hi Brian. Thanks for checking in with us. If you could please call the office so we can get the correct location, that would be great. We look forward to hearing from you. 573-826-2371

12:24PM January 07, 2020

Brian Azevedo

I had signed up for service a while back and still haven't heard anything about installation. Do you happen to know a timeline of when I might be able to expect installation at our residence?

10:50AM December 11, 2019

Admin

Hi Patrick, Thanks so much for reaching out. Phone service is now available in Hermann so we will contact you today to get that set up. Unfortunately the TV is not currently available in Hermann and we don't have a date of if or when we can offer it. If it does become available, we will definitely contact all existing subscribers. Thanks for your support!

11:30AM December 04, 2019

Patrick Kraatz

We're currently using Callbyte Internet service in Hermann and are quite pleased with the bandwidth we're getting. We'd like to know when phone service will be available and who would I need to communicate with to initiate that addition? Plus I see reference to TV service also available and wanted to know when it would be available in the Hermann area. Thanks!

3:06PM December 03, 2019

Admin

Hi Erica! Sorry for the delay. We will certainly reach out to you. Thanks for checking in.

4:15PM November 26, 2019

Erica Bickell

I signed up for installation in Hermann and have not heard anything regarding when installation will occur. Can someone please contact me so I can set up service? Thanks

7:46AM October 03, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr Huskey! Thanks for reaching out. I believe Mr Carroll contacted you this morning. Please let us know if you have further questions.

11:01PM October 02, 2019

Travis Huskey

I've been waiting for a call from the fiber crew since Sept 13th when Mr Carroll confirmed my signed contract for fiber internet was received. How long does the installation process actually take?

8:13AM September 06, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Vassos, Thanks for reaching out! I believe our CSR Team has contacted out to you this morning, but I also wanted to let you know we have 24/7 tech support available at 573-826-2371. Feel free to call anytime you have an issue or concern.

9:37PM September 05, 2019

Paul Vassos

I just had internet service installed and at this time I am unable to watch a TV show on one TV (with my phone being the only other device using the service) without it needing to load every 30 seconds. I hope that there is something that can be done to improve my service. I never had this problem with Centurylink internet.

10:46AM June 28, 2019

Admin

Mr. Shindler, It's our goal to provide excellent service. If at any time you have an issue, we want to hear about it. We will do our best to get it corrected. Please don't hesitate to call with any future issues.

5:56AM June 28, 2019

MICHAEL SHINDLER

Thanks for responding to my comment below Kim. I am very appreciative of the calls I received yesterday from your tech support, and even a call last night from Mr Clint Smith from the Cooperative. Very professional response and conversation. Thanks!

8:28AM June 27, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Barker, Thanks for reaching out. Last night there was an issue in your area which affected some TV subscribers. Some switching was done to resolve the problem. Hopefully this has cleared your issue. Please contact tech support if you continue to have problems. They are available 24/7 at 573-826-2371.

8:24AM June 27, 2019

Admin

Thank you Mr. Shindler for reaching out. We are reviewing the tech support notes to ensure your issue has been corrected and will contact you later today to follow up.

10:09PM June 26, 2019

Bruce Barker

Fix your service or my next call is to direct tv. My tv service has been out all day.

8:34PM June 26, 2019

MICHAEL SHINDLER

TV service has been out all day at my house and I’ve called 3 times. Cannot get any answers as to what is going on from the tech line. Only had the service about 3 weeks and already had to have cable box and remote switched out. Now this. Pretty disappointing.

8:49AM June 17, 2019

Admin

Hi Amile! We are working in your subdivision. First we need make sure we have your paperwork. Please call or email our CSR Team at 573-826-2371 or info@callabyte.com. We look forward to serving you!

10:24PM June 16, 2019

Amile Holmes

So the construction company flyer we received on our door said they were coming to our neighborhood. We were curious to find out for certain what day we could setup install. He told us immediately. That they were running g the line this week. 6/17. We live on the south end of Edwards Drive. Can you let us know me know for certain. We are ready for this great service. Thanks

11:40AM June 11, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Richardson! Thank you for your inquiry :) We hope to have Roberts St area done by the end of June. The DVR service is whole home, meaning you can watch recorded shows on any other set top box in your home. You can also record up to 4 shows simultaneous while watching live TV and 150 HD hours is available (1TB of storage). If you have further questions, give us a call at 573-826-2371 or email info@callabyte.com.

7:37AM June 08, 2019

Michael Richardson

I see the construction on Summitview, approximately how long until service is live for Roberts St? Also, where can I find more information on DVR service if available?

6:27AM April 10, 2019

John Fisher

Time frame for W. Simon in Holts Summit for service to be ready?

7:37PM March 29, 2019

Admin

Service is on! Thank you everyone for your patience! We appreciate your continued support. While technology is not completely fool proof, we do understand it is an ESSENTIAL SERVICE and we are treating it as such. When problems occur, we are doing our best to get them resolved as quickly as possible. That's the Callabyte Difference! Have a great weekend and be safe!

6:31PM March 29, 2019

Admin

We are experiencing a widespread outage in our southern service area. A dig in occurred in Jefferson City and we are working to re-route the signal. Stay tuned for more info.

4:26PM March 25, 2019

Admin

Hi Gary! Thanks for reaching out to us. I am not certain of your location, but we have a Gary Brock, Jr signed up - that may be you and we are just starting to get the system ready for hanging fiber in this area. Service is planned for this year, but not yet available. Stay tuned!

8:48AM March 20, 2019

Gary Brock

Hi! I just received a message in my profile that service is available in my area and that someone would be contacting me soon. I'm in the Big Springs Area. I've been seeing the construction crew out in my area but didn't realize it was already done. Do you have an ETA on when that will occur?

12:14PM February 19, 2019

Admin

Hi Mr. Hess! We are installing mainline in your area now. I don't have a specific timeline, but they will move as quickly and safely as possible as weather permits, and will be continuing to work south. Be sure you have your paperwork complete and returned so that we'll be ready to schedule your install as soon as construction is complete in your area. Feel free to contact our customer service team at 573-826-2371 for more info.

12:08PM February 16, 2019

ronald hess

I live at 100B Rylee Circle the North side of Summit. I received flyer about construction. I was wondering timetable for operational service? Thanks in advance for your help

11:08AM January 25, 2019

Admin

Hi Tracy! We appreciate your interest. However, we do not have plans to install fiber there at this time.

7:19PM January 24, 2019

Tracy Kelsey

I see there is plans for the west side of Holts Summit. I see you all are coming down OO, but no plans to enter Winterwood Estates. Is there not enough interest from there for you all to build there?

7:56AM December 18, 2018

Admin

Hi Gary! They'll be working as quickly and safely as possible to finish up the east side of Holts Summit along South Halifax, including County Road 4047.

1:02AM December 15, 2018

Gary Franken

I see that they are boring along Halifax. I was wondering if you have a timetable for County Road 4047?

7:46AM December 05, 2018

Admin

Hi Matt! I know we have some interest on your County Road. I don't know that we'll get that far, but we don't have any specifics for the west side of Highway 54 just yet. Encourage your neighbors to fill out the interest form on callabyte.com if they haven't already. This will help us when evaluating the project. Thank you!!!

3:04PM December 03, 2018

Matt Farris

I live on County Road 385 west of Holts Summit and I'm very interested in your service. Right now, satellite is our only decent option and it is very limiting. I understand that you're likely evaluating plans for west of of Holts Summit, but is my area even under consideration since we're in Ameren's electricity service area?

4:04PM November 16, 2018

Admin

Mr. Harrison, We are hearing you in Holts Summit and we appreciate your support! Hang in there. No specifics for the west side of Highway 54 yet, but stay tuned!

9:55AM November 12, 2018

James Harrison

Please,Please,Please bring Callabyte down Lee St. @ Roberts St in the Holts Summit area , I and i know many other residence would love you for it ,Centrylink has got us all locked in at only 6mb and we cant even download movies or music,so,so, slow .We are all sick of it , [Please] take great consideration on the mater,I will sign up today .With great respect, James Harrison @ Thank You Again!

1:28PM September 21, 2018

Admin

Hi Drew, Thank you for your inquiry! Please contact us with your address so we know where you are referring to. You can email info@callabyte.com.

9:20AM September 14, 2018

Drew Woodling

My home is located 500 feet away from where your service ends, according to your coverage map. How much interest needs to be shown before expansion to my area would be considered?

9:38AM September 06, 2018

Admin

Hi Natalie, we're certainly hearing the residents of Holts Summit. Be sure you fill out the interest form under 'Search for my Address' and encourage your neighbors to do the same. This helps us identify areas with the greatest amount of interest as we evaluate future build areas.

8:37AM September 04, 2018

natalie erickson

Hello,, We would love to have your internet on Hunter Lane in Holts Summit.. We are very disappointed in our current internet provider.. 80% of the time it doesn't work..

8:44AM July 23, 2018

Admin

Hello Nicholas. Thanks for reaching out to us! You are correct, we are very close to Spalding Road, but unfortunately we are not there at this time. Hang in there! We hope to expand our Holts Summit service area, but we don't have all the details worked out just yet.

4:31PM July 22, 2018

Nicholas Hentges

I live on Spalding Road Holts Summit I see you have service behind Mosers it is a .10-.20 miles away Farm my house

8:01AM July 16, 2018

Admin

Hi Susan! Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, we don’t have any specifics on future Holts Summit areas. We are certainly hearing you though and would ask that you keep encouraging your friends and neighbors to enter their address here on the website and complete the interest form. That helps us determine areas with the most interest to give priority focus to. Stay tuned for future details :)

10:18PM July 14, 2018

Susan Thorne

I see how you are hitting the city of Holts Summit. Any progress on possibly hitting the Winterwood Estates area just down the road past Mosers? I'm seeing a lot of digging up areas and posts with orange tips saying buried fiber optic cables. We are so tired of the poor service and reception with Media Com.

10:08AM May 03, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon, Once the drop that brings fiber from the mainline to your home is placed and the contractor has worked with you to place the box on the outside of your home, our customer service team will contact you to determine what products you would like and to set up a date for installation.

9:29PM May 02, 2018

Talon Walther

Do we need to call to set up when they put it in our home or will they Just come? Also do I call to tell what equipment I want.

4:33PM April 30, 2018

Admin

Talon, I sent you guys an email this morning, let me know if you have more questions :)

10:21AM April 30, 2018

Talon Walther

Even if it’s a ball park idea.

4:39PM April 27, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon, I will do some checking on this and contact you Monday. I don't know that I can give you an exact time, but I'll let you know what I can. Have a great weekend!

10:10PM April 26, 2018

Talon Walther

I live on state road ae inside city limits. They just got done with out road and we’re getting ready to splice. How long tilll I have Internet?

11:56AM April 23, 2018

Admin

Mr. Stevenson, Please call our tech support line at 573-826-2371 and they can help you with this information.

1:41PM April 22, 2018

Daniel Stevenson

Does anyone know the default Userid/Password to access the routers? Or do they assign them differently?

8:54AM March 26, 2018

Admin

Hello Mr. Hanger. Thank you for your inquiry about Callabyte service. The good news is we are preparing poles for fiber construction in your area. While spring rains are welcome, they are slowing the process. However, we will be starting fiber construction soon. Keep checking our update page for more details. We look forward to serving you!

3:06PM March 23, 2018

Tyler Hanger

Hello me and my family live a mile outside of Portland towards Jeff City and were wondering when service would be installed in our area we contacted Callaway Electric last July and haven't heard anything back yet? Any info is greatly appreciated!

8:23AM March 21, 2018

Admin

Mr. Oneal, Thank you for your interest in Callabyte. We hope to reach you at some point in the future, however, we do not have a projection for that area at this time.

9:57AM March 20, 2018

Brad O'Neal

When will construction begin on the North end of Holts Summit in the Rylee Circle area?

4:09PM March 08, 2018

Admin

Mr. Burwell, Thanks for contacting us. We are doing some checking on this and will contact you with an update on your service status.

3:50PM March 08, 2018

Kendal Burwell

I am curious what the hold up is? I have had the line drop and box on my house for three weeks tomorrow but haven’t heard anything about an install. Any information Kim would be greatly appreciated.

10:29AM March 07, 2018

Admin

Sounds great Mr. Lloyd. I will check in with him as well. Thank you!

2:53PM March 06, 2018

Jamie Lloyd

I sent Chris Meloy an email on 11/28 and have not heard back. I sent him another email as a follow up.

10:46AM February 28, 2018

Admin

Hi Mr. Lloyd, Thanks for your inquiry. We have had several requests from people on the outskirts of our service areas that want service now and we wish we could get them all. The best thing to do is email in your address and request to info@callabyte.com and we'll take a look.

2:42PM February 27, 2018

Jamie Lloyd

Hey Kim, Any way for me to get fiber at my address? I'm in "Remote" zone in Fulton, MO 65251. My address is like 100 Feet from a fiber ready zone across the street from me. Socket has no fiber in my area and cable is horrible here. How much would it take to get fiber from across the street?

8:00AM February 20, 2018

Admin

Thank you for your inquiry Harris family. The phone service for Tebbetts should be available very soon. Someone will be in contact with you this week with more information. Also, please note that you should not have any charges for phone service until after it is installed. Let us know if you have any further questions.

11:36AM February 16, 2018

Jason Harris

Are there any updates on when we will get phone service in the Tebbetts area? We were told it would be after the first of the year, and we have been paying for it now for 3 months with no service yet.

7:48AM February 01, 2018

Admin

Construction is underway in New Bloomfield. Crews are working on the south end and will continue to move north. At this time, they are on County Road 370 and 367. The fiber is being installed underground, which will take some time, but before you know it you will be experiencing the absolute best in Internet. Thank you for making Callabyte a reality in your neighborhood! We look forward to serving you.

4:15PM January 31, 2018

Talon Walther

Has anyone seen around New Bloomfield where the construction is?

2:07PM January 29, 2018

Talon Walther

I live in the 400 block of state road ae in New Bloomfield. I still haven’t seen any construction. When will they be over here?

9:08AM January 16, 2018

Talon Walther

Yes yes yes!!!!! Centrylink your almost dead to me!!!!!! Your slogan should be. You can have internet at high speeds or you can have centrylink.

4:33PM January 12, 2018

Admin

Mr. Wills, Thank you for your interest. We are taking a look at this and will give you a call next week.

4:22PM January 12, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon, Wanted to let you know that construction has started on the south end of New Bloomfield :)

10:25AM January 10, 2018

Kevin Wills

I’m in the white zone. Says “remote “.

11:00PM January 09, 2018

Their*

11:00PM January 09, 2018

Talon Walther

There gonna ask where you live. If you hit zones it will tell ya.

8:55PM January 09, 2018

Kevin Wills

What are the chances of us getting Callabyte? We are on Ameren. Our neighbor (also on Ameren) just got it. Thanks

3:02PM January 09, 2018

Talon Walther

Any updates with when construction is starting?

3:20PM January 03, 2018

Talon Walther

I don’t mean to sound like a broken record ,but I need to know if we are talking days,weeks,a month,2 months.

2:13PM January 03, 2018

Admin

Hi Talon. We'd love to give you a guess, but let's get things started and see how the winter weather treats us first. We'll get there as quickly and safely as we can. We appreciate the interest!

4:39PM January 02, 2018

Talon Walther

If you had to take a wild guess. I know you can’t be exact. When would you guess we will have internet hooked up and ready to use in nb.

3:40PM January 02, 2018

Admin

Hello Talon, We are ready to start construction in New Bloomfield. The weather does have things a little delayed and a few details need to be finalized with the City Officials but I believe you will see our presence there very soon!

3:14PM January 02, 2018

Talon Walther

I live in the city limits of New Bloomfield. When will internet be put in here. Someon esaid 2 weeks,but that was just someone talking that heard it from someone else. I’ve all ready paid and signed the forms. We have centrylink and can’t stand how slow it is. I’ll even help dig for free to hurry it up lol.

11:53AM January 02, 2018

Admin

Happy New Year to you and thank you for your inquiry Kendal. The main line construction for the Phase 5 area is complete and we have been doing drops for some time. At this point our main hold up is meeting demand and facing the challenge of colder temperatures. Because drops have to be plowed in, we will have to wait for the ground to warm up some. However, we will continue to work and get people installed as quickly as we can.

7:13AM January 02, 2018

Kendal Burwell

Happy new year. I’m curious on service availability. I’m located in phase 5 and was suppose to have it by the end of 2017. Papers have been filled out check has been wrote just curious what the hold up is on the line drop and home installation?

3:24PM November 29, 2017

Admin

Mr. Hudson, Welcome to Missouri! You actually came at a great time as we are now making fiber internet available to our rural corner of the world. We are in the process of constructing this high speed fiber network now. There are many steps and processes, which do take some time, but we are doing our best to bring the service as quickly and safely as possible.

10:17AM November 29, 2017

Reginald Hudson

Good Day. I just moved here from Chicago. I’m not used to waiting more than a week for Internet installation . What’s taking so long? (Unhappy Online Gamer)😢

10:17AM November 29, 2017

Reginald Hudson

10:11AM November 27, 2017

Admin

Ms. McLain, Thank you for inquiring about Auxvasse. At this time, the Auxvasse area served by Callaway Electric for electric service is in our Auxvasse zone. The city limits of Auxvasse, served by AmerenUE, are not in our plan at this time. However, if you are in the city limits we still encourage you to fill out the interest form on our website. We are able to see areas with a great amount of interest and we are considering this data as we plan future build locations.

1:00PM November 26, 2017

Ramona McLain

Just what zone is Auxvasse in,please?

11:34AM November 22, 2017

Admin

Mr. Voss, Thank you for your support of Callabyte and understanding of some of the challenges. Regarding your question, the ONT/Router wireless protocol is 802.11ac. This standard provides wireless capability in both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands. Typically 2.4GHz results in a slightly greater coverage area while 5GHz provides greater throughput. Older wireless equipment (some cellphones, laptops, tablets, etc.) may not be able to connect to the 5GHz signal to take advantage of the higher speeds, although they will still enjoy a quality experience on the 2.4GHz signal. Thank you again and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

9:44AM November 22, 2017

Robert Voss

What wireless protocol does your ONT/Router use, N or AC? Also thanks for providing more ISP competition in the area. I felt sorry for your line workers a week or two ago. They came out and buried the cable from the pole to our house, they finished up just before dark. Around 4 AM the very next morning (just hours later) someone ran into the very pole the were working on and the pole had to be replaced. Delays come in unplannable ways. Thanks.

1:56PM November 17, 2017

Admin

Mr. Price, Thank you for your suggestion to make our site more user friendly. I will be sure to pass this request to our IT folks.

8:27AM November 17, 2017

Kent R Price

I needed to reset my password. I couldn't use the one I entered because it was too short. PLEASE put the password requirements on the reset screen so I can meet the requirements on the first try.

7:04AM November 17, 2017

Admin

Thanks for your inquiry Mr. Lloyd. Can you send in your address to info@callabyte.com so we can get a better idea of your location?

9:22PM November 15, 2017

Jamie Lloyd

I live about 50 Feet from your Zone 5. Is there anyway to reach my house, I actually live across the street in Fulton, MO. According to your map I'm in the "Fulton Zone" which has 23%. But with me being a 30 second walk to your Zone 5 is there no way of getting your fiber connection?

9:46AM October 28, 2017

Admin

Thank you for your inquiry Mr. Rodgers. Zone 4 is very close to completion. Contractors are finishing up work in the southern part of the zone. Also keep in mind the sign up fee will increase to $200 after Dec 1 so if you are interested in service, now is the time to sign up.

1:15AM October 28, 2017

Michael Rodgers

How long untill phase 4 is complete?

3:53PM October 26, 2017

Admin

Thank you Mr. Dorsey for your question and interest in Callabyte. We have good news for you as we have recently added New Bloomfield to our Zone map. If and when the sign up goal is met for the area, we plan to start construction there as well. We are working now to spread the word. Be sure to encourage your friends and neighbors to sign up!

4:25PM October 25, 2017

Casey Dorsey

I am excited to maybe get your service but I do have a question...how is that there is a small subdivision right outside of New Bloomfield that can get it but we can not get it in town, they are a part of our small community.

11:07AM October 04, 2017

Admin

Ms. Schmitt, We would love to be able to promise you a date, but that is one of the hardest things to do. We are moving as quickly and safely as possible to get your area completed but estimate we are 3-4 weeks out. We would welcome you as a Callabyte customer. If you choose to sign up, be sure all your paperwork is in and easement is signed by the property owner so you'll be ready on your end.

11:10AM October 03, 2017

Tracy Schmitt

The lines are hung, just waiting for the drops to go from pole to my house. We need internet service yesterday and don't want to go into a contract with kingdom telephone. Can anyone tell me when this is going to be active? Callaway electric could not give me an answer

11:10AM October 03, 2017

Tracy Schmitt

11:10AM October 03, 2017

Tracy Schmitt

12:08PM September 22, 2017

Admin

Mr. Hazelton - Thank you for your inquiry. At this time we are working to reach members of Callaway Electric with fiber service. However, we know there is growing interest in other areas. The best thing you can do is encourage folks to enter their address and complete the interest form on this website. We can see that data and we continue to use it as we consider other areas to bring service to. Please contact our office at 573-826-2371 or email info@callabyte.com for any additional questions.

9:23PM September 20, 2017

Aaron Hazelton

A great deal of homes in the Holts Summit area fall under Medicom internet/ TV services. However Medicom has not installed any new service lines for several of the new subdivisions and has no immediate plans to do so. I have spoken with Medicom on several occasions and was told that it is not cost effective for them to bury new lines. So people that live in the middle of town has zero access to high speed internet and limited to dish satellite service for their TV. Please please help the people in Holts Summit and bring your fiber to town.

5:33PM August 17, 2017

Jamie Lloyd

My residence must be less than 50 yards from your Zone 5 I need fiber and can't get it! Please hurry up and get Fulton going I'm willing to pay! :)

6:17PM August 05, 2017

Aaron Meeks

you guys literally stopped phase 4 just down the street from my house....My current service is good....when its working. have to power off the router/modem several times a day to restart the internet because it quits working ALL the time. come on Holts Summit lets get callabyte here ASAP!!!!

10:43AM July 26, 2017

Daniel Stevenson

Well I just went out of contract 'again' with CenturyLink (been a customer for 16 years, wash Emabarq). Went from $54 per month to $80 for 4Mbps. Of which I really only get 1 to 2Mbps on a good day. Really hoping to get Zone 4 done soon.

11:41AM July 13, 2017

Admin

Thanks for contacting us Ms. Kollmeier - Installs are being done in the northern area of Zone Four and we continue to move further south. Contact our customer service department at 573-826-2371 or info@callabyte.com with your address and we can give you a closer update. We hope to have service available to all of Zone Four by late September.

3:54PM July 09, 2017

Ashley Kollmeier

When will zone four be complete and ready for installations?

11:28AM May 30, 2017

Admin

Mr. Fisher - Thank you for your inquiry. The goal at this time is to reach members of Callaway Electric with fiber service. However, we are open to serving other areas if there is a great amount of interest. Location/ease of access along with other logistics will play a part. Contact our office at 573-826-2371 or email info@callabyte.com for any additional questions.

12:30PM May 28, 2017

John Fisher

Are there any plans to bring this to Holts Summit?

10:37AM March 31, 2017

Admin

Folks in the Herring Subdivision and Phase 3 area southeast of Fulton, today is the deadline to sign up for the fastest internet on the planet at the lowest installation cost! AFTER TODAY THE INSTALLATION FEE FOR THESE AREAS GOES TO $200. Call today and SAVE!!! Call your neighbors and share with your friends - if you know anyone in this area, don't let them miss this amazing opportunity!